Cyber Liability Insurance
While Cyber Liability Insurance is relatively new to the insurance world, it’s showing no signs of disappearing. This is because data is everywhere, and much of it is confidential or sensitive. Personal or business information breaches can be incredibly damaging and costly. If your business or organization has sensitive commercial or personal information that resides online, or communication methods that transfer that information digitally, Cyber Liability Insurance is imperative.
Going through the cyber insurance application process can help identify risks and exposures.
Be prepared, the application process for cyber liability insurance is both detailed and exhaustive. Working with your local insurance broker that understands your business, and your opportunities for cyber exposures helps you navigate the application process as a team. Taking into account the risks from IT and HR and finance to marketing, legal and your board of directors, we work with you and your team to ensure we are thoroughly assessing your risks and outlining a complete picture in your application.
Types of Cyber Attacks:
- Man-in-the-Middle Attacks (MITM)
- Denial of Service Attack (DoS)
- SQL Injected Attack
- Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Rogue Security Software
- Drive-By Downloads
- Password Attacks
Cyber Liability Insurance Solutions
If you answer yes to any of the following questions, please contact us and we’d be more than happy to help you determine the best solution for your cyber liability situation.
- Do you maintain lists of information such as clients, mailing lists, etc.? If a non-profit, fundraisers, sponsors, etc.?
- Do you maintain sensitive information such as employee SIN numbers, home addresses, contact information, health information?
- What information would be compromised if you lost your mobile phone or laptop? What if an employee lost theirs?
- Do you take and process, or keep credit card information?
- Do you store your own financial information, or others, on your computers?
- Do you use a cloud storage solution for your data, and client information?