Cyber Liability Insurance
While Cyber Liability Insurance is relatively new to the insurance world, it’s showing no signs of disappearing. This is because data is everywhere, and much of it is confidential or sensitive. Personal or business information breaches can be incredibly damaging and costly. If your business or organization has sensitive commercial or personal information that resides online, or communication methods that transfer that information digitally, Cyber Liability Insurance is imperative.
If you answer yes to any of the following questions, please contact us and we’d be more than happy to help you determine the best solution for your cyber liability situation.
- Do you maintain lists of information such as clients, mailing lists, etc.? If a non-profit, fundraisers, sponsors, etc.?
- Do you maintain sensitive information such as employee SIN numbers, home addresses, contact information, health information?
- What information would be compromised if you lost your mobile phone or laptop? What if an employee lost theirs?
- Do you take and process, or keep credit card information?
- Do you store your own financial information, or others, on your computers?
- Do you use a cloud storage solution for your data, and client information?