Technical Service Representative
Experienced, organized and customer service focused? Raise your hand if that’s you! This entry level opportunity, in a forward thinking company, puts you in a position to grow with a company creating the new standard for industry leaders in insurance. As Technical Service Representative you will provide technical and administrative support to our team – with opportunities in BOTH our commercial and personal lines teams.
Ideally based out of Ottawa, North Bay, or Burlington – but we are all about fit and company culture.
Interested in learning more about the opportunities with Gifford Carr?
- Proivide administrative support to Customer Service Representatives
- Process new policy applications, policy changes and renewals on company portals
- Manage billing and invoicing of insurance policies
- Be able to prioritize tasks while maintaining consistent quality of service delivery.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in a professional manner both verbally and in writing.
- Willingness to learn on a continual basis and interest to continue when education opportunities arise.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment with a strong cohesive approach and client relationship focus.
- Positive attitude, good listening skills, and customer service focused
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in MS Office
- Flexible and resourceful with the ability to work effectively under pressure while managing multiple tasks
- Self-Motivated team player capable of working effectively with minimal supervision
- Strong Organizational skills
- An open, team-oriented and diverse work environment
- Competitive salary
- Generous benefits package
- Full pension plan
- Opportunity for professional development and advancement
- This role is not required to be licensed – but we will invest in courses to support teammates interested in growing their careers in insurance
About Gifford Carr
Gifford Carr, recognized as one of Ontario’s leading insurance brokerages, is growing. We’re proud of the company culture we’ve built as we’ve grown to over 50 employees across Ontario. With offices in Ottawa, North Bay, and Burlington, we service clients from across the province, priding ourselves on helping clients protect what matters most to them. Blending the experience of seasoned experts with the vigor and vitality of younger brokers, Gifford Carr is poised for a strong future.
All our brokers are RIBO licensed and maintain an excellent relationship with Canada’s most reputable insurance companies to ensure delivery of excellent service and products. With two established departments: Personal Lines and Commercial Lines, Gifford Carr offers expertise in a full range of insurance solutions.
How to Apply
If you think your personality, skills, education and experience make you the right individual for the job, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your RESUME and COVER LETTER to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.