Condo Building Insurance
If you are a property manager or a board of directors responsible for the management of a condominium corporation, business condo insurance is essential – to cover the building itself, as well as any potential liability claims. Partnering with Aviva Canada Inc, Gifford Carr provides you with a dedicated and experienced manager and administrator. As well, we offer a 24-hr claims service and our coverage exceeds the minimum requirements set by the Condo Act.
Our Condominium Program
Gifford Carr Insurance Group is able to provide a Condominium Program designed to specifically meet your needs.
Our Condo Building Program has been in the market for over 30 years. We provide a dedicated and experienced account manager for our condo clients and our 24 hrs claim centre to support your immediate needs.
Our coverage exceeds the minimum requirements set out by The Condominium Act. Our committment to continuing education and engagement with the Canadian Condominium Institute (CCI) ensures we are ahead of the curve offering products to best protect our clients.
We are on your team. We are passionate advocates for our clients. Our team goes above and beyond to ensure our clients have the information and resources they need to make educated insurance decisions.
Condo Building Insurance Program Highlights
- Insurance for properties of every description
- Comprehensive General Liability
- Directors’ and Officers’ Liability
- Crime coverage: Third party extension available
- Legal expense coverage for Canadian Human Rights issues
- Accident policy for volunteers
- Equipment breakdown/boiler and machinery
- Over 30 years of experience
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Coverage exceeds requirement of Condo Act
- Exclusive wordings and costing
- 24-hour claims service
If you’re in need of a business condo insurance policy for your condominium corporation, Gifford Carr can help. Connect with us today!