Join #teamGC as an account administrator on our commercial team supporting business clients from across Ontario!
New to insurance but customer service is your jam?
Join the Gifford Carr team as an Account Administrator.
Gifford Carr is looking to add to its Commercial Accounts team a dynamic, energic, and team-oriented Account Administrator. Reporting to the Account Manager, the successful candidate will provide quality, responsive day-to-day client account administration. The Commercial Account Administrator must be well organized and possess the ability to prioritize workflow while assisting their team; the Account Executive and Account Manager as required.
- Maintain positive, long-term relationships with clients, insurance company representatives, and team members
- Provide assistance to the team; the Account Executive and the Account Manager as needed
- Provide quality, responsive day-to-day client account administration
- Learn and become proficient in processing in the Broker management system and all additional supporting platforms and portals
- Prioritize and optimize workload and respond to time-sensitive deadlines
- Verify and process new business, renewals, and endorsements and prepare correspondence
- Prepare certificates of insurance, binders, and liability slips
- Review and invoice transactions, prepare finance contracts and corresponding communication
- Review renewal lists and requests and follow up with insurance companies for terms
- Maintain current client files
- Pull reports as necessary including insurance history, drivers’ abstract and building evaluations
- Additional responsibilities as it pertains to the insurance operations that may arise from time to time
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience as a Commercial Account Administrator (TSR)
- RIBO license is an asset or can be worked towards
- Working knowledge of Epic and Policy Works is an asset
- Effective verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work well under pressure with minimum supervision
- Commitment to a positive team dynamic
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to multi-task and respond to time-sensitive deadlines
LOCATION: Ottawa/North Bay/Sudbury/Burlington
To apply: Email your resume/cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job title in the subject line.