Join #teamGC as an account administrator on our personal team supporting our team in protecting what matters most to our clients from across Ontario!
New to insurance but customer service is your jam? Join the Gifford Carr team as an Account Administrator.
Gifford Carr is looking to add to its Personal Accounts team a dynamic, energic, and team-oriented Account Administrator. The successful candidate will provide quality, responsive day-to-day client account administration. The Personal Account Administrator must be well organized and possess the ability to prioritize workflow while assisting their team; the Account Executive and Account Manager as required.
- Verify and process new business, renewals, and endorsements
- Prepare correspondence as necessary to support the team’s Account Executive and Account Manager
- Process all new business and policy changes on insurer partner portals
- Update client data and policy detail screens
- Pull reports as necessary – CGI
- Connect with company Underwriters as required
- Communicate with internal team members as necessary
- Assist & provide backup support to the Account Administrator Team
- Participate in continuing education such as webinars and industry-relevant training workshops
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience as a Personal Account Administrator (TSR) an asset
- RIBO license is considered an asset but not required
- Working knowledge of Epic & company portals is an asset
- Effective verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work well under pressure with minimum supervision
- Commitment to a positive team dynamic
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to multi-task and respond to time-sensitive deadlines
LOCATION: Ottawa/North Bay/Sudbury/Burlington
To apply: Email your resume/cover letter to: email@example.com and include the job title in the subject line.