Join #teamGC as an account executive on our commercial team supporting business clients from across Ontario!
Enjoy building relationships and connecting with people? Supporting clients in building their business?
Join the Gifford Carr team as an Account Executive.
Gifford Carr is looking to add to its Commercial Accounts team a dynamic, energic, and team-oriented Account Executive. The successful candidate will build and maintain positive, long-lasting relationships with clients, insurance company representatives, and team members. The Commercial Account Executive must be well organized and possess the ability to prioritize workflow while working with their team to provide outstanding customer service to our clients.
- Maintain positive, long-term relationships with clients, insurance company representatives, and team members.
- Provide value to clients by offering newly available coverages, identifying exposures, determining the appropriate solutions to those exposures, and advising the client of the reasons the solutions are best for their business.
- Network and provide lead generation
- Prospect new business
- Close new business, up-sell, cross-sell additional product lines to clients
- Maintain and exceed new business sales and retention targets
- Renewal presentations and coverage reviews
- Discuss and set payment terms and actively collect accounts receivables
- Maintain and exceed client expectations
- Problem solve and overcome sales objections
- Collaborate with both Marketing and Service teams
- Respond to the insurance company and/or client concerns/inquiries in a timely professional manner
- Fully complete all applicable documentation on technology platforms with accuracy for marketing
- Organize and prioritize work effectively with a sense of urgency
- Work independently and with the team
- Attend and actively participate in sales meetings
- Maintain current client files
- Other miscellaneous duties as required
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience as a Commercial Account Executive
- Active RIBO license
- Working knowledge of Epic and Policy Works is an asset
- Effective verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work well under pressure with minimum supervision
- Commitment to a positive team dynamic
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to multi-task and respond to time-sensitive deadlines
LOCATION: Ottawa/North Bay/Sudbury/Burlington
To apply: Email your resume/cover letter to: email@example.com and include the job title in the subject line.